4 posts • joined 28 May 2009
Can't wait to try one on with the missus.
Oh, my hyperbole hurts!
>Where did El Reg dig up these anti-technology 'left'-over Stalinist hacks?
"Foreign Affairs is the organ of the US foreign-policy establishment"
Oh, and parenthetical kudos: "Toffler, an ex-member of the Communist Party of the USA..."
"it need only barely arrive on the world economic stage for zealots to overrate it, and for others to turn it into an object of fear"
>Back to the Future: 1984?
"the world’s small and medium enterprises (SMEs) – always, for capitalism, the dominant source of employment, and always hailed as a major source of innovation"
And who could miss using "an autarchic vision of the American economy coincides with an autarchic vision of the American home" to refute the idea that "... those who exaggerate the power of 3D printing to turn everyone into a budding inventor /entrepreneur/manufacturer follow very much in this utopian tradition"?
...and the point being?
This looks like the competition of the also-rans. Where are the industry leaders like IronPort, Proofpoint, or even Barracuda? Hosted solutions like Postini, Google, Yahoo I guess don't cut the mustard either.
If we're immolated, were we 'life'?
So that's why aliens in movies zap everything with rayguns. They're just trying to 'analyze [our] materials in gas form'
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor