4 posts • joined 4 May 2007
Re: WTF is up at Nominet ?
There are at least two groups, and possibly more. One group (the 210) indicated that they would support the call for an EGM. Another group (of which I am not a member) is investigating using company funds to take legal action against one or more directors.
I am one of those who supported the call for an EGM but I did not (nor was I asked to) support using company funds to sue the registry's board of directors.
Take a look at www.NOTnominet.org.uk for a few reasons why members should support the Nominet Board this time around.
"Lahtinen and Hanton will replace incumbents Alex Bligh and Jonathan Robinson, who have sat on the board for the last four and 11 years respectively."
The above comment is incorrect. It should read "who have sat on the board for the last 11 and four years respectively."
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders