1 post • joined 27 May 2009
Offering on-demand CD manufacturing for artists is great, but I just wish it were more convenient.
This is what it says on Tunecore's FAQ section: The average time it takes for releases to be processed by TuneCore and Amazon: Disc on Demand is about four weeks.
Audiolife, which also does on-demand, appeals to me more because I can literally take a recording of my show from the night before, upload it, and offer it to my fans the next morning.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8