1 post • joined 27 May 2009
Offering on-demand CD manufacturing for artists is great, but I just wish it were more convenient.
This is what it says on Tunecore's FAQ section: The average time it takes for releases to be processed by TuneCore and Amazon: Disc on Demand is about four weeks.
Audiolife, which also does on-demand, appeals to me more because I can literally take a recording of my show from the night before, upload it, and offer it to my fans the next morning.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait