1 post • joined 27 May 2009
Offering on-demand CD manufacturing for artists is great, but I just wish it were more convenient.
This is what it says on Tunecore's FAQ section: The average time it takes for releases to be processed by TuneCore and Amazon: Disc on Demand is about four weeks.
Audiolife, which also does on-demand, appeals to me more because I can literally take a recording of my show from the night before, upload it, and offer it to my fans the next morning.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Vid Find using email DIFFICULT? Get someone to install 'Inbox' for you
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...