3 posts • joined 27 May 2009
...give a f*** about the carbon footprint ! or salami engines. I don't care about farming servers in space either. I just want a ride....on it......for a giggle....
For an back aching vertical take off try
Its like wot those black helicopters in the USA are doing...bouncing up and down as on a piece of elastic. I recommed looking at the section beginning at 6 mins and 40 seconds....
I want one ...pleeeese
Its all been done before...just look at the Voljet.
I recommend looking from 6 mins 48 secs for the real action. It may well make your tits/balls ache with its vtol capability
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL