4 posts • joined 27 May 2009
"... - is larger than the market owned by the iPhone and Google's Android,..."
Does that count as "understatement of the year"?
Sub-heading of the month.
Currently 84% Here
Some bloke rang up the other day because I'd forwarded his crap to SpamCop and he was furious because he said that "info@" was fair game. Seems that cluesticks are going to be required for the foreseeable future.
Could that possibly be because your BOFH and/or ISP are getting better at blocking it?
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market