4 posts • joined Wednesday 27th May 2009 13:14 GMT
"... - is larger than the market owned by the iPhone and Google's Android,..."
Does that count as "understatement of the year"?
Currently 84% Here
Some bloke rang up the other day because I'd forwarded his crap to SpamCop and he was furious because he said that "info@" was fair game. Seems that cluesticks are going to be required for the foreseeable future.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16