4 posts • joined 27 May 2009
"... - is larger than the market owned by the iPhone and Google's Android,..."
Does that count as "understatement of the year"?
Sub-heading of the month.
Currently 84% Here
Some bloke rang up the other day because I'd forwarded his crap to SpamCop and he was furious because he said that "info@" was fair game. Seems that cluesticks are going to be required for the foreseeable future.
Could that possibly be because your BOFH and/or ISP are getting better at blocking it?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests