4 posts • joined 27 May 2009
"... - is larger than the market owned by the iPhone and Google's Android,..."
Does that count as "understatement of the year"?
Sub-heading of the month.
Currently 84% Here
Some bloke rang up the other day because I'd forwarded his crap to SpamCop and he was furious because he said that "info@" was fair game. Seems that cluesticks are going to be required for the foreseeable future.
Could that possibly be because your BOFH and/or ISP are getting better at blocking it?
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why