13 posts • joined Wednesday 27th May 2009 00:11 GMT
Where do I donate to his defence fund?
Seriously, I takes me hat of to the guy. And don't get all hoity-toity "ethics" with me, we /are/ talking about the same Sony that once owned your CD drives through a rootkit.
What's wrong with being homosexual? Or open about it? I'm neither, but I still think Brown's hot his head screwed on more than, say, Abbott, who gets his policy direction from an invisible friend.
long live the king, and all that
" ... natural security letter" ?
I think you mean a nashn'l security letter? Or perhaps natural selection now requires pre-approval (this is the States after all).
Mine's the one with "on the Origin of Species" in the pocket.
I thought that euphemism referred to light-fingered staff.
Perhaps the real problem could be the word "taxi"?
@ AC 19:47
So how is "seniority to be used as the primary basis for advancement" any different from non-union shops? I've worked in union and non-union places, public and private sector, and IME complacency and (un)motivation are promoted as much within the confines of capitalist efficiency as without.
Yes this stagnation can - does - occur in unionised labour. Unionisation is not a requirement though.
/me gets back to the message boards
Paris - she labours for love.
"yet to explain how a former employer could gain access to some of its most sensitive"
shouldn't that be s/employer/employee/?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene