3 posts • joined 26 May 2009
O2 Signal Sucks
I got tempted in to O2 because of the iPhone before anyone else had it. What a fool, no signal at home or the office. At least vodafone is offering a femtocell (Home Access Gateway) for areas of low signal strength. O2 have refused to do anything along those lines, or even admit, like in this recent survey that they have a problem. Roll on the end of my contract where I will be moving to anyone other than O2.
Have a look at http://alturl.com/e778
Looks Like a good reason to stop using my nectar card, and therefore a reason to stop making a special trip to the stores that offer Nectar points.
STOP & SEARCH
Police Stop and Search:-
See the card (linked below) from the website of Mark Thomas, the political activist, commentator, performer, writer and comedian. His site and podcasts are well worth checking out. http://www.markthomasinfo.com/
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why