1 post • joined 26 May 2009
O2 are losing their exclusivity of the iPhone.?
Perhaps this means O2 are losing their exclusivity of the iPhone..
Having said that i've been on O2, T-Mobile and Three over the last 5-6 years and O2 easily have the best customer service, signal strength and the widest range of handsets. T-Mobile were had good customer service but it just took them too long to get the latest handsets. And Three.. well ... I could never get reception in my house...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS