1 post • joined 26 May 2009
O2 are losing their exclusivity of the iPhone.?
Perhaps this means O2 are losing their exclusivity of the iPhone..
Having said that i've been on O2, T-Mobile and Three over the last 5-6 years and O2 easily have the best customer service, signal strength and the widest range of handsets. T-Mobile were had good customer service but it just took them too long to get the latest handsets. And Three.. well ... I could never get reception in my house...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE