5 posts • joined 22 Jun 2009
tough punishment.. wtf
try robbin a bank and see what tough means.
APC can provide this kind of modularization..
surprising, isn't it? *G*
i doubt that. the vatican looks like staying ;)
you don't know the swiss - democratic to the very last bone; the impression is that they have a very direct democraty (opposed to many other countries)...
but i'm just lookin at it from the other side od the EU border :)
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can