3 posts • joined Monday 25th May 2009 22:22 GMT
Android battery life in isn't great in general, but you can always buy a secondary battery from China for less than a fiver and those problems go away. The iPhone still doesn't give you that option.
The Nexus does have lower-spec front and rear cameras than the Galaxy but it has a physically larger screen (4.65" vs 4.3") with more pixels (720x1280 vs 480x800) and support for LTE (although that isn't much use in this country just yet).
The video resolution is still the deal-breaker for me. I've always found the cameras in SE phones to take great photographs so it seems madness that video is given such a low priority. Second bite at the cherry with a revised model and it still comes up lacking.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs