3 posts • joined 25 May 2009
Android battery life in isn't great in general, but you can always buy a secondary battery from China for less than a fiver and those problems go away. The iPhone still doesn't give you that option.
The Nexus does have lower-spec front and rear cameras than the Galaxy but it has a physically larger screen (4.65" vs 4.3") with more pixels (720x1280 vs 480x800) and support for LTE (although that isn't much use in this country just yet).
The video resolution is still the deal-breaker for me. I've always found the cameras in SE phones to take great photographs so it seems madness that video is given such a low priority. Second bite at the cherry with a revised model and it still comes up lacking.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion