1 post • joined 24 May 2009
I think there's a problem with the maths in the article. If the artist gets to keep 40% of the sale price, the hypothetical $9 cd nets the artist approximately $3.60 per disc. If they owe $31.00 for the same, hypothetical disc to be distributed, it's 9 cds that would be the break even point, not 4, unless Amazon is paying a portion of the $31 that is due - which I doubt.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO