1 post • joined 22 May 2009
Where is the Security???
Being a Security Engineer and with my main products for Firewalls and VPNs being Cisco ASAs it disturbs me to see how much they are putting into these technologies but not coming out with any new technologies in the IT Security Field. I guess they will keep making purchase of companies and not developing anything in house any more. I have grown up on the PIX platform and have been a huge adopter of the ASAs but I can really see myself looking to other Firewall Technologies like Palo Alto Network or Tipping Point in the next couple of years to provide my security in the cloud.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015