7 posts • joined 22 May 2009
Hands On Hands Off
"Hands-on is a must".
Reading this using Ubuntu on my Mac: do I get shot by both sides?
I think the issue raised is that some things it would be odd not to have on your CV, such as your name, well, mainly your name, correlate somewhat with your race, gender, religion, etc.
This kind of failure rate isn't nearly as worrying as a lower one. At this level, if the state insist on being moronic and we've done our duty and informed them of the problems, we can all sit back at a reasonable distance and watch the fireworks.
It would be much worse with better performance: in that case some unlucky sods would end up triggering the false-positives/negatives and be imprisoned or whatever, and no one really care.
At such a high rate, there's a fair chance that someone who people care about, like Ferne Cotton, or Piers Morgan, or whats-his-face from /Cash in the Attic/, get hit, and then it's skipping straight along the "chaos strikes British Airports" road on any slow news day.
Split a bill?
People who buy iPhones are people who can't divide by five?
There'll still be nothing worth watching.
And I thought you were so numerate!...
"more likely we all are to die". To over 100%? The easiest way to do that: zombies!
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder