1 post • joined 21 May 2009
"Funny - the iPhone has sold around 3.9 million, Blackberry has sold 7.2 million in the same space, dominating it is not. Smart phone sales still only represent 12.7% of the sales and going nowhere fast in the recession."
Where did you pull those numbers from? The IPhone has sold 21.4m units.
As of 18th Dec 2008 BlackBerry has 21m subscribers (http://www.rim.com/investors/pdf/Q3F09_MDA_FS_PR.pdf).
Not too shabby for IPhone considering the 9 year lead for BB.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'