1 post • joined 21 May 2009
So many fools.
Quote Anonymous Troll -"Most of those actually buying and complaing DRM annoyance then posting it on the support forums of said company sites that made those games are probably pirates as well."
You've earned a Master's Degree in Applied Stupidity. Pirates don't complain about DRM because THE DRM IS STRIPPED FROM THEIR VERSION OF THE GAME.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2