1 post • joined 21 May 2009
So many fools.
Quote Anonymous Troll -"Most of those actually buying and complaing DRM annoyance then posting it on the support forums of said company sites that made those games are probably pirates as well."
You've earned a Master's Degree in Applied Stupidity. Pirates don't complain about DRM because THE DRM IS STRIPPED FROM THEIR VERSION OF THE GAME.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON