4 posts • joined 21 May 2009
Only you can't short the shares, because they're not free-floating - i.e. you can only buy if you know the right people, so there's none to borrow.
Great article here on it too http://ftalphaville.ft.com/blog/2012/02/01/864331/become-facebooks-friend/
Which includes a number of risks:
"If we fail to retain existing users or add new users, or if our users decrease their level of engagement with Facebook, our revenue, financial results, and business may be significantly harmed."
"Our financial performance has been and will continue to be significantly determined by our success in adding, retaining, and engaging active users. We anticipate that our active user growth rate will decline over time..."
You can travel by rail from Iran to China and Europe
There is a line from Russia to Iran, then west via Turkey and the rest of Europe (and south to Syria...).
You can also go east into Pakistan and India.
All Volvos have had DRLs - daylight running lights - since the 1970s or earlier. No need for a buzzer therefore.
They do have parking lights, which would work in your scenario; a warning buzzer for these would be superfluous and irritating!
This happens so rarely it should be treated as a lottery win. Good on 'em -hope they make it!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great