1 post • joined Tuesday 19th May 2009 16:52 GMT
Yes, it's the case from November. The technical paper describing the research was published this week at the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy. The paper is now online here:
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt