9 posts • joined Monday 18th May 2009 19:32 GMT
It would be nice
to know some of its stats, like MPG on the road vs. flying.
BUT--why do they put the plug socket on the back side of the car? Why not the front, closer to the electric engine? Just 'cause thats where we polluters had always filled up the gas tank?
BBQ was invented in South Carolina. It is a mixture of Native American, African and European cooking.
Each geographical region of SC, Low Country, Midlands and Upsate, have their own BBQ flavor.
In the Midlands, where I live, it's mustard based BBQ (which I fancy the most). This is where all the Germans came to.
McMaster is rumored to be running for governor, not reelection. But a bunch of idiots in SC vote for these ridiculous morons.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat