9 posts • joined 18 May 2009
It would be nice
to know some of its stats, like MPG on the road vs. flying.
BUT--why do they put the plug socket on the back side of the car? Why not the front, closer to the electric engine? Just 'cause thats where we polluters had always filled up the gas tank?
BBQ was invented in South Carolina. It is a mixture of Native American, African and European cooking.
Each geographical region of SC, Low Country, Midlands and Upsate, have their own BBQ flavor.
In the Midlands, where I live, it's mustard based BBQ (which I fancy the most). This is where all the Germans came to.
McMaster is rumored to be running for governor, not reelection. But a bunch of idiots in SC vote for these ridiculous morons.
If this new Crapster is US only, shouldn't it be "Where's Waldo?"
Macs in the workplace? I work in the colored pencil office
What happens if you and a coworker are screen sharing AND looking at each other at the same time?!
Ok i'm leaving now.
All bosses can't wait to put this on all our Macs. Sleeping? Yapping on the mobe (there! I said it! And I'm a Merkin!) not at your desk as you should be? Imagine the boss-like possibilities!!!
the day Palm launches the Pre, with its 2 year lock-in with Sprint, Apple starts selling unlocked iPhones? Even for $400?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle