1 post • joined Monday 18th May 2009 13:17 GMT
Inertial nav can use the last good GPS coordinates as a starting point for the nav unit, but the nav unit will drift for accuracy if the coordinates are not refresh within ten-fifteen minutes. Any comments on this???
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support