1 post • joined 17 May 2009
Re: Problems with migrating to Word By Anonymous Coward
"This is where the problems start. If I open a Word doc in OO that has headers and footers, then these get completely munged when opened in Word again. Images I insert from files get moved about and tables, notes and tables of contents just plain don't work properly."
When I evaluated OOO 3.0.1, I was quite taken aback by how badly OOO ruined DOC files. But this was a serious bug with tables in that version. Ver 3.1 seems to have fixed that problem. I am impressed. We will be migrating our organization to OOO shortly.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64