1 post • joined 17 May 2009
Re: Problems with migrating to Word By Anonymous Coward
"This is where the problems start. If I open a Word doc in OO that has headers and footers, then these get completely munged when opened in Word again. Images I insert from files get moved about and tables, notes and tables of contents just plain don't work properly."
When I evaluated OOO 3.0.1, I was quite taken aback by how badly OOO ruined DOC files. But this was a serious bug with tables in that version. Ver 3.1 seems to have fixed that problem. I am impressed. We will be migrating our organization to OOO shortly.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?