1 post • joined 16 May 2009
The article exaggerates the problem. Obviously the problem is even smaller than the article suggests since my Mac Pro, OS X 10.5.7, ATi, and VMware Fusion don't exhibit any of the problems stated. Consequently, this problem may apply to some Mac Pros with a SPECIFIC ATi card and VMware, but certainly not all of them.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM