1 post • joined 16 May 2009
The article exaggerates the problem. Obviously the problem is even smaller than the article suggests since my Mac Pro, OS X 10.5.7, ATi, and VMware Fusion don't exhibit any of the problems stated. Consequently, this problem may apply to some Mac Pros with a SPECIFIC ATi card and VMware, but certainly not all of them.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date