7 posts • joined 15 May 2009
Re: Still with the tincy-wincy liddle screen?
Because you hold it s few centimeters from your nose.
...there are trolls about!
You can also install a mod that allows you to play old text based adventure games...
I never did finish the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy game back in 198x.
You can get Hitch Hikers‘ Guide To The Galaxy
...and others... and they work!
Don't forget ongoing costs.
These are great, but they don't tell you there are future costs.
My battery gave up after a year (being used every day). I expected it to last at least 1000 cycles, but the manufacturers seem to think a year is not unusual, depending on usage.
Replacements cost about £70 for an official one, £55ish for a (better..) unofficial one.
If you complain they will offer you 30% off... if you keep complaining they might give in and send you a free one (they did for me...).
At the end of the day i will continue to replace the battery at my own expense in future as it does such a great job (three cats shed a lot of fur).
I just think they should make you aware of this expense up front though.
Why say AMOLED = less power then quote standby by times; I would have thought the display would make no difference to the standby time... seeing how the screen is off in standby mode.
I'd give them one
...my vote, obviously.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops