2 posts • joined 15 May 2009
3D.... maybe not but...
How about a 2.5D shadow puppet style affair. Keep the characters flat but build layers up layers of tiny incidentals and nods too other Beatles projects.
Ban for employees.
So the smoking ban came in to protect employee's.
When in college the ban was just implemented, I was the only non-smoker against it.
Reasoning was simple;
"So its to protect employees and promote a family atmosphere.... What sort of moron applies to work in a pub and doesn't expect a smokey atmosphere? also, am I the only one who believes in the right to have a pint without some wee nippers running into everything and being generally noisy."
Mines the one with the lighter in the pocket, I don't smoke, but I'd rather smell smoke then stale beer and body odur.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs