3 posts • joined 4 May 2007
Yeah, and what do I get ?
I think I may invoice the car fone wharehouse for my time while I surf.
my rate is 25 gbp/h. if they pay they can log as much activity as they wish, if they dont pay, Illkeep invoicing then untill the amount is enuogh for the small clame court to deal with on my behalf.
You gottafight for your rights to party....
So the US military can see the potential for these things, but what if the terror squad perfects these fly bots ?
Forget Orange what bout Oyster
Over 10 million cards have been issued of which around 5 million are in regular use. As of March 2007, more than 80% of all tube and bus journeys use Oyster. Around 22% of all tube journeys are Oyster pay-as-you-go, around 4% cash.
Whos getting the intrest on all the funds we all store on Oyster cards ?
Some one is holding a lot of our cash, I wonder where it all is and what its all doing.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network