3 posts • joined Friday 4th May 2007 10:08 GMT
Yeah, and what do I get ?
I think I may invoice the car fone wharehouse for my time while I surf.
my rate is 25 gbp/h. if they pay they can log as much activity as they wish, if they dont pay, Illkeep invoicing then untill the amount is enuogh for the small clame court to deal with on my behalf.
You gottafight for your rights to party....
Forget Orange what bout Oyster
Over 10 million cards have been issued of which around 5 million are in regular use. As of March 2007, more than 80% of all tube and bus journeys use Oyster. Around 22% of all tube journeys are Oyster pay-as-you-go, around 4% cash.
Whos getting the intrest on all the funds we all store on Oyster cards ?
Some one is holding a lot of our cash, I wonder where it all is and what its all doing.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones