8 posts • joined 11 May 2009
had loads here as well
lots of em in our spam system, many to recipients with different names in the email body, although interestingly the names were correct for employees here.
Did God Vote?
If God exists then he could rig the voting, unless of course he's too busy ensuring that there is no starvation, hatred, or soap opera's on the world.
Isn't this just saying that most people are A) moderate and B) not interested in shouting out for their views? In which case, it is true. I agree that people with extreme views are more likely to expound them or as we call it, be loud mouths. And it makes sense that hearing something often enough you may, if not come to agree with it, at least come to believe it is normal for others.
It will hit
because that's my 65th Birthday and my bad luck is supreme.
Just NO FFS.
Don't have time to comment, just about to start a Naxx 25 man :)
how do you hold it
it looks uncomfortable and top heavy to me. my existing mk1 PSP with a battery grip still makes my hands go numb after 20 minutes or so.
This will bring a whole noew meaning to the looking for group channel :)
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab