2 posts • joined 8 May 2009
Less dangerous than it might be
This would be the same clear thinking local authority that painted a big M'WAY on one of the lanes of a major roundabout so that drivers would know how to get to the Medway Towns (for clarity, the roundabout is on the A2 midway between Rainham and Gillingham - so already within the Medway Towns).
Unfortunately, the previous exit led to the M2. Guess how many last minute panic turns were made by drivers heading for the motorway . And how many accidents they caused.
There is a reason
My last tax disk didn't arrive, so I had to phone for a replacement. I was obviously not the only one, as they're now sending out two for everyone until the numbers add up and they meet their targets.
It's a good job that we're reponsible for DVLA's mistakes!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR