2 posts • joined Thursday 7th May 2009 06:33 GMT
... if the battery really does deliver 6hrs battery life, surely there won't be much of a reason to swap it out, short of there not being a Starbucks within 100 miles of your location?!
The point is here - and it's been made about price - is that there must be a sweet point when it comes to battery life.
I'll put a fiver on it being, er, 8hrs or above...
So is this where...
we actually get bits of fibre optic into the home? No, I highly doubt it as DOCSIS 3.0 is just a new standard that'll run over the current "to-home" infrastructure with the upgrades taking place further into the network.
Has ANYONE got fibre optic into the home from VM? Doubt it!! But that's what they advertise..!
I somehow doubt they've got nearly enough backhaul to allow real internet connections at this speed.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging