2 posts • joined 7 May 2009
... if the battery really does deliver 6hrs battery life, surely there won't be much of a reason to swap it out, short of there not being a Starbucks within 100 miles of your location?!
The point is here - and it's been made about price - is that there must be a sweet point when it comes to battery life.
I'll put a fiver on it being, er, 8hrs or above...
So is this where...
we actually get bits of fibre optic into the home? No, I highly doubt it as DOCSIS 3.0 is just a new standard that'll run over the current "to-home" infrastructure with the upgrades taking place further into the network.
Has ANYONE got fibre optic into the home from VM? Doubt it!! But that's what they advertise..!
I somehow doubt they've got nearly enough backhaul to allow real internet connections at this speed.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great