8 posts • joined 4 May 2007
Going in the wrong direction
If you want to hear music the way it should be heard, you need to upsample your CDs.
Haven't you heard of a 'google of geese'?
Real grammar police.
In some parts of Canada, the possesive usage of apostrophes is banned on signage.
So, for example, Ben's Restaurant must be called Bens Restaurant.
It has something to with anglophopia among the French community.
Vanishing with a poof.
Maybe it's not just designed to hit ICBMs.
Imagine firing this puppy from a distance at for example, a ruthless despot as he addresses his subjects.
As for Osama, he'd better start wearing some very reflective clothing...
A summary of the situation so far.
`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.
Kylie's Map of Tasmania
A bit disappointed in this story too.
I was expecting Kylie's mapotassie to be clearly on display.
Has anyone ever noticed that the word Hotmail contains the letters H.T.M.L in correct order.
I've never been able to find a source for how this came about.
Maybe I haven't tried hard enough?
To paraphrase Crocodile Dundee...
"That's not a spider.
This is a spider..."
Here in Sydney, you can easily find these at the bottom of your garden:
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity