8 posts • joined Friday 4th May 2007 07:21 GMT
Going in the wrong direction
If you want to hear music the way it should be heard, you need to upsample your CDs.
Real grammar police.
In some parts of Canada, the possesive usage of apostrophes is banned on signage.
So, for example, Ben's Restaurant must be called Bens Restaurant.
It has something to with anglophopia among the French community.
Vanishing with a poof.
Maybe it's not just designed to hit ICBMs.
Imagine firing this puppy from a distance at for example, a ruthless despot as he addresses his subjects.
As for Osama, he'd better start wearing some very reflective clothing...
Kylie's Map of Tasmania
A bit disappointed in this story too.
I was expecting Kylie's mapotassie to be clearly on display.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job