6 posts • joined 4 May 2007
Finally I get to block experts-exchange!
Anyone else get tired of their results popping up in search results, or is it just me?
News of the Weird
Love the picture in the metro story... subtitled "What a couple having an affair in a car might look like "
I wonder if that was shot in their carpark or if the range of images on stock photo websites is much more top-shelf than I gave them credit for?
Solutions already in place?
ASB in NZ has been making RSA secureid tokens available for nominal cost for quite a while now, but have enhanced their challenge/response system for large value xfers to all cellphone support.
I would imagine that if successful (and it does work very well from my experience) they'd be able to deploy similar systems elsewhere.
What are the odds of you not noticing that your cellphone had been stolen?
It's a cheap and easy fix and works around the more obvious problems in CNP fraud - but still can't deal with the more expensive aspects (which the banks can't afford to worry about)
Looking at indestructables.com - there are lots of instructions there
was considering making the full suite :D
but then I found the mouse mouse - taxidermy and diy in one!
Botmaster in Whitianga?
Crikey - I was there a week ago - I had enough trouble getting a cellphone signal let alone access to the net!
Mmmm things that make you go ...b0oom..m
ah science - those were the days, lithium, sodium, gunpowder - can't really remember much else!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'