6 posts • joined Friday 4th May 2007 05:49 GMT
Finally I get to block experts-exchange!
Anyone else get tired of their results popping up in search results, or is it just me?
News of the Weird
Love the picture in the metro story... subtitled "What a couple having an affair in a car might look like "
I wonder if that was shot in their carpark or if the range of images on stock photo websites is much more top-shelf than I gave them credit for?
Solutions already in place?
ASB in NZ has been making RSA secureid tokens available for nominal cost for quite a while now, but have enhanced their challenge/response system for large value xfers to all cellphone support.
I would imagine that if successful (and it does work very well from my experience) they'd be able to deploy similar systems elsewhere.
What are the odds of you not noticing that your cellphone had been stolen?
It's a cheap and easy fix and works around the more obvious problems in CNP fraud - but still can't deal with the more expensive aspects (which the banks can't afford to worry about)
Mmmm things that make you go ...b0oom..m
ah science - those were the days, lithium, sodium, gunpowder - can't really remember much else!
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong
- Cache in the Attic El Reg's contraptions confessional no.2: Tablet PC, CRT screen and more