4 posts • joined 5 May 2009
Where are the El Reg arbitrary measurements?
Forget power and energy. How many toasted sandwiches can the battery produce?
It's all about standards.
"Obviously, were the poll to kick off with the question "Do you have, or have you ever had a partner?", we suspect that geekdom's bid for sexual glory would be dead before it started."
Ugly geek with high standards, doomed to fail.
Ugly geek with low standards, you're in for a treat.
That's why you always see skinny guys going out with right heifers.
"Net debt is up to £34bn, mainly because of currency movements."
Don't even have anything to show for their debts.
Be careful when it comes to headlines about the US declaring war. It happens all too often and could be taken literally.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great