4 posts • joined 5 May 2009
Where are the El Reg arbitrary measurements?
Forget power and energy. How many toasted sandwiches can the battery produce?
It's all about standards.
"Obviously, were the poll to kick off with the question "Do you have, or have you ever had a partner?", we suspect that geekdom's bid for sexual glory would be dead before it started."
Ugly geek with high standards, doomed to fail.
Ugly geek with low standards, you're in for a treat.
That's why you always see skinny guys going out with right heifers.
"Net debt is up to £34bn, mainly because of currency movements."
Don't even have anything to show for their debts.
Be careful when it comes to headlines about the US declaring war. It happens all too often and could be taken literally.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why