4 posts • joined 5 May 2009
Where are the El Reg arbitrary measurements?
Forget power and energy. How many toasted sandwiches can the battery produce?
It's all about standards.
"Obviously, were the poll to kick off with the question "Do you have, or have you ever had a partner?", we suspect that geekdom's bid for sexual glory would be dead before it started."
Ugly geek with high standards, doomed to fail.
Ugly geek with low standards, you're in for a treat.
That's why you always see skinny guys going out with right heifers.
"Net debt is up to £34bn, mainly because of currency movements."
Don't even have anything to show for their debts.
Be careful when it comes to headlines about the US declaring war. It happens all too often and could be taken literally.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't