4 posts • joined 5 May 2009
Where are the El Reg arbitrary measurements?
Forget power and energy. How many toasted sandwiches can the battery produce?
It's all about standards.
"Obviously, were the poll to kick off with the question "Do you have, or have you ever had a partner?", we suspect that geekdom's bid for sexual glory would be dead before it started."
Ugly geek with high standards, doomed to fail.
Ugly geek with low standards, you're in for a treat.
That's why you always see skinny guys going out with right heifers.
"Net debt is up to £34bn, mainly because of currency movements."
Don't even have anything to show for their debts.
Be careful when it comes to headlines about the US declaring war. It happens all too often and could be taken literally.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers