4 posts • joined Tuesday 5th May 2009 11:40 GMT
It's all about standards.
"Obviously, were the poll to kick off with the question "Do you have, or have you ever had a partner?", we suspect that geekdom's bid for sexual glory would be dead before it started."
Ugly geek with high standards, doomed to fail.
Ugly geek with low standards, you're in for a treat.
That's why you always see skinny guys going out with right heifers.
Be careful when it comes to headlines about the US declaring war. It happens all too often and could be taken literally.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle