1 post • joined 5 May 2009
don't rule out LED LCD
To be honest I don't agree on the comments that Plasma has a better picture than LCD, having owned a few LCD's and Plasmas I can honestly say my Samsung LED LCD beat the Samsung Plasma I had hands down for picture quality - the blacks are amazing. Coupled with a very subtle 100hz (on low setting) it removes virtually all LCD blur and makes fast moving action scenes watchable - even more so than my Plasma ever did. Throw into the mix the fact your not going to get images burned in (logo's etc - even with pixel shifting turned on I used to have massive problems) its a no-brainer.
In my opinion Plasma died when LED LCD was invented. Its the classic car of flat panel TV's - far too high maintenace to be used for everyday viewing as well as films.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Review iPhone 6: Hey, looking good slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia