5 posts • joined 3 May 2009
I'm sure they took in to account pole shifts?
We all know that pole shifts have occurred many times and thus ice caps would change position and possibly cover every part of earth at one point or another.
Replacing American engineers with low cost foriegn labor is a great idea. For Bill.
Lets replace Gates with a low paid foreign worker. Maybe Windows will have fewer bugs.
Skype needs to advertise.
Most people don't even know what Skype is. I use a standalone Skype phone and the service only cost three bucks a month plus a twenty four dollar Skype in number each year. Thats only $60/year! I know people paying $60/month for a traditional landline. The call quality of Skype is very good too. The standalone phones are expensive but that is a one time cost that quickly pays for itself. All Skype needs is some advertisement! Seems so simple. Why is Meg Whitman an such an airhead on this?
SAP following the MS strategy of ever increasing hardware requirements?
Bloat the software and force a hardware upgrade. Make $en$e to me.
The methane emissions will cause global warming!
Obama should fine them for causing global warming unless google pipes the methane into the central heating system. Eric Schmidt would have to ram a pipe up each goat or else his salary will be capped by Obama!
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star