5 posts • joined Sunday 3rd May 2009 17:00 GMT
I'm sure they took in to account pole shifts?
We all know that pole shifts have occurred many times and thus ice caps would change position and possibly cover every part of earth at one point or another.
Replacing American engineers with low cost foriegn labor is a great idea. For Bill.
Lets replace Gates with a low paid foreign worker. Maybe Windows will have fewer bugs.
Skype needs to advertise.
Most people don't even know what Skype is. I use a standalone Skype phone and the service only cost three bucks a month plus a twenty four dollar Skype in number each year. Thats only $60/year! I know people paying $60/month for a traditional landline. The call quality of Skype is very good too. The standalone phones are expensive but that is a one time cost that quickly pays for itself. All Skype needs is some advertisement! Seems so simple. Why is Meg Whitman an such an airhead on this?
The methane emissions will cause global warming!
Obama should fine them for causing global warming unless google pipes the methane into the central heating system. Eric Schmidt would have to ram a pipe up each goat or else his salary will be capped by Obama!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?