2 posts • joined 21 Feb 2013
Jobs is probably rolling over in his grave right now.
I find it hilarious that Woz points out a number of things that Apple could borrow from Samsung and Android to improve the iPhone and iOS, but he doesn't say anything about the iPhone and iOS improving Samsung phones and Android. Oh and he seems to know all too well that Android is so much better than iOS, it makes you wonder what phone he really uses when nobody is watching.
Using your reasoning, nobody would buy and XBox.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots