4 posts • joined 1 May 2009
Impact on rail transport
At least now the rail companies will be justified in complaining about the effects of a Leaf on the track...
How long before someone's battery runs out on a level crossing ?!
Chris - I think it's a little unfair to call all GFI's products kludgy.
If you're talking about MailArchiver, I'm not going to argue, but you can't tar all their products with the same brush.
And Uwe, I have to disagree ; GFI as a company tick all the right boxes if you're a SME.
No - I don't work for GFI, but if it meant moving to Malta I might consider it :¬]
Trust me, I know what I'm doing...
I'm guessing it'll be able to recharge by inducting the EMF from mains cables and transformers as well...
Next there'll be a Dune style version with a poisoned dart on the front.
Are there any military devices/weapons that weren't invented by fiction authors ?!
Here we go again...
Anyone remember the problems Aramiska had ?
Still, that was during the rapid takeup of ADSL; I guess there should be a more stable customer base now.
Good luck to 'em I say.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know