4 posts • joined 1 May 2009
I have to say that is an impressive phish compared to the vast amount of grammatical or spelling errors present in most examples. The copyright notice at the beginning is also a nice touch.
Whoever created that must be in the top percentile of competence in the phishing community.
How many potential targets?
Fine in a relatively barren area of Afghanistan were the terrain consists largely of static rocks, but will the image processor crash if used on a windy day in most of the rest of the world (millions of blades of grass/leaves blowing around!)
This space left intentionally blank
Why not a composite material like Chobham armour? Already in production and very robust.
... it actually sounds fair and proportional compared to what is happening here!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE