4 posts • joined 1 May 2009
I have to say that is an impressive phish compared to the vast amount of grammatical or spelling errors present in most examples. The copyright notice at the beginning is also a nice touch.
Whoever created that must be in the top percentile of competence in the phishing community.
How many potential targets?
Fine in a relatively barren area of Afghanistan were the terrain consists largely of static rocks, but will the image processor crash if used on a windy day in most of the rest of the world (millions of blades of grass/leaves blowing around!)
This space left intentionally blank
Why not a composite material like Chobham armour? Already in production and very robust.
... it actually sounds fair and proportional compared to what is happening here!
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked