2 posts • joined 1 May 2009
In response to @Heff - Intel funds up to 55% of the costs of advertising, provided there is an Intel logo somewhere in the ad. It's a massive subsidy for the tech industry and one which they snaffle up like crazy.
Amazon UK have it for £379 on pre-order, or you can go for Laptops Direct and pony up £399. Maybe you could have done some research in addition to kindly reprinting the press release from Asus.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low