2 posts • joined Friday 1st May 2009 10:57 GMT
In response to @Heff - Intel funds up to 55% of the costs of advertising, provided there is an Intel logo somewhere in the ad. It's a massive subsidy for the tech industry and one which they snaffle up like crazy.
Amazon UK have it for £379 on pre-order, or you can go for Laptops Direct and pony up £399. Maybe you could have done some research in addition to kindly reprinting the press release from Asus.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16