2 posts • joined 29 Apr 2009
Not exactly the most aerodynamic design? Why make an extended range SUV? They are heavy and have a high drag coefficient so not ideal for getting the most out of the electric engine!
I would have thought the Lancer would have been a better starting point.
hydrogen car efficiencies
some interesting arguments in this book, available online about electric versus hydrogen in "Sustainable energy - without hot air" (a really good book if you want to understand green energy in general).
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update