2 posts • joined 29 Apr 2009
Not exactly the most aerodynamic design? Why make an extended range SUV? They are heavy and have a high drag coefficient so not ideal for getting the most out of the electric engine!
I would have thought the Lancer would have been a better starting point.
hydrogen car efficiencies
some interesting arguments in this book, available online about electric versus hydrogen in "Sustainable energy - without hot air" (a really good book if you want to understand green energy in general).
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise