2 posts • joined 29 Apr 2009
Not exactly the most aerodynamic design? Why make an extended range SUV? They are heavy and have a high drag coefficient so not ideal for getting the most out of the electric engine!
I would have thought the Lancer would have been a better starting point.
hydrogen car efficiencies
some interesting arguments in this book, available online about electric versus hydrogen in "Sustainable energy - without hot air" (a really good book if you want to understand green energy in general).
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball