8 posts • joined Wednesday 29th April 2009 08:47 GMT
Wake me up when they release Google Eyes (tm)
Have been running a hub3 for 6 months and have only had to reboot it once (which was a day after install).
It's surprisingly robust and very good range for the WiFi.
I'm far from a BT apologist but until this thing goes pop, I don't really have any complaints.
He's probably a bit too big now, much like Cumberbatch but I think he would be pretty cool.
Also saw a suggestion somewhere for Noel Fielding who would be glorious (and freak out the kids).
Quite looking forward to this, contract is up in May so there should be decent stock by then. Lack of storage not an issue for me as I'm running a stock sensation and these days just use it as a phone and have an N7 for other pissing about.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst