1 post • joined 3 May 2007
Adding insult to injury
To add insult to injury, the chip isn't even named after the Cornish town. It's named after a rural locale in the Sierra foothils of California.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats