1 post • joined Thursday 3rd May 2007 16:25 GMT
Adding insult to injury
To add insult to injury, the chip isn't even named after the Cornish town. It's named after a rural locale in the Sierra foothils of California.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court