1 post • joined 28 Apr 2009
Hmmmm, "significant progress by the end of November 2009"?
Could it be that with a General Election due in June next year Ms. Connelly's boss, a certain Mr. G. Brown of 10, Downing Street, wants the CfH white elephant producing some results in the run up to the election?????
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory