9 posts • joined Thursday 23rd April 2009 21:30 GMT
Not bad for a company who hasn't had a product since 1999...
Now we know what the next set of additives to cigarettes will contain - and I imagine the accompanying advertisements will espouse the health benefits therein.
Sure it works on metal, but...
The article didn't discuss the efficacy of EMPs slicing through human flesh vs. a traditional laser. Doesn't the EMP require a ferrous metal to truly be effective?
In the meantime, my sharks will continue to be fitted with conventional semi-futuristic armaments. And jet packs.
Out of stock?
Drat. I just went to buy a Psystar system, and they're unfortunately ALL out of stock!
However, Rebel EFI is listed for $0.00 - a bargain at twice the price!
108 years later, same problems...
Funny, these are the exact same reasons for slow adoption of the electric car cited 108 years ago by Ferdinand Porsche...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad