9 posts • joined 23 Apr 2009
There are surprisingly few plot twists in Debbie Does Dallas. Except that she never actually gets to Dallas...
Not bad for a company who hasn't had a product since 1999...
Now we know what the next set of additives to cigarettes will contain - and I imagine the accompanying advertisements will espouse the health benefits therein.
...except Atom IS an X86 processor
Yep, same instruction set as the big boys, just lower power and performance.
Sure it works on metal, but...
The article didn't discuss the efficacy of EMPs slicing through human flesh vs. a traditional laser. Doesn't the EMP require a ferrous metal to truly be effective?
In the meantime, my sharks will continue to be fitted with conventional semi-futuristic armaments. And jet packs.
Out of stock?
Drat. I just went to buy a Psystar system, and they're unfortunately ALL out of stock!
However, Rebel EFI is listed for $0.00 - a bargain at twice the price!
108 years later, same problems...
Funny, these are the exact same reasons for slow adoption of the electric car cited 108 years ago by Ferdinand Porsche...
Not completely silent. This morning the 'Google Chrome is not your default browser..." prompt popped up, which somehow slipped into the security update...
See? No infringement here!
Today on the tigerdirect.com it's now "Dell with 3rd Party Support" instead of "DELL".
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!