2 posts • joined 3 May 2007
Re: How amusing
I've thought many times about how great a loser pays scenario would be. But when you think about it if I were to sue a large company because they've wronged me in some way they are going to spend lots of money defending themselves and possibly win even if I'm right then I have to pay the gigantic bill they amassed that in its size caused me to lose in the first place. That means people with limitless cash would spend even more defending themselves knowing the plaintiff would have to pay. OR in the RIAA suits I'd have to pay for their prosecution er.. grievance testimony against me because I had the audacity to think I was right. It just wouldn't be fair. Also please don't jump to the "people are making to much money" arguement it gets so old.
People use it with cancer too.. do you really think that if there were a cure for cancer people would hold it back because there's to much money in not curing it?! rich people die of cancer too! sorry just had to rant there for a second
poisonous means it has toxins if eaten venomous is through injections
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix