1 post • joined Thursday 23rd April 2009 02:35 GMT
There are some problems with your comment
Of course, the rotation of the earth will have slowed somewhat over time and other effects of floating about in space.
Does improved timings not improve GPS heights measurements?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL