2 posts • joined 3 May 2007
We've been tracking these bots and spammers that are all interested in getting Americans to buy illegal or false pharma products for almost 10 years.
AutoShun is our patent-pending blacklisting technology designed specifically to target and eliminate these guys from firewalls traffic.
Check it out, it's free for those who want it. There is a subscription for those who want it delivered right to their firewall...
SPAM Blocker - Just another mousetrap
The problem is that vendors want to deal with this problem by acting on the email message. What they should do is act upon the sender.
We have a tracking system that identifies BOT's and Spammers and shuts them down at the firewall, we also have a mail proxy that also addresses the emails as well.
Give me a call 913-685-6519, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Business Development
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great