2 posts • joined 3 May 2007
We've been tracking these bots and spammers that are all interested in getting Americans to buy illegal or false pharma products for almost 10 years.
AutoShun is our patent-pending blacklisting technology designed specifically to target and eliminate these guys from firewalls traffic.
Check it out, it's free for those who want it. There is a subscription for those who want it delivered right to their firewall...
SPAM Blocker - Just another mousetrap
The problem is that vendors want to deal with this problem by acting on the email message. What they should do is act upon the sender.
We have a tracking system that identifies BOT's and Spammers and shuts them down at the firewall, we also have a mail proxy that also addresses the emails as well.
Give me a call 913-685-6519, firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Business Development
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes