1 post • joined Tuesday 21st April 2009 18:12 GMT
The reason the BBC want us to use iPlayer and other multi media devices to view them, is so they can bring in a PC & Phone tax!.
They don't care if they are killing the UK's internet bandwidth, or that they used loads of "TV tax" payers money making the thing.
...THEM "Have you a PC?" ... YOU "Yes" ... THEM "then you need to pay a tax to us"
... YOU "But my PC cant pick up the TV :/ " ... THEM "Well it can now m8, so hand the cash over or we will send you very aggressive letters, and then come in to your home and interview you under caution!.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action