1 post • joined 21 Apr 2009
The reason the BBC want us to use iPlayer and other multi media devices to view them, is so they can bring in a PC & Phone tax!.
They don't care if they are killing the UK's internet bandwidth, or that they used loads of "TV tax" payers money making the thing.
...THEM "Have you a PC?" ... YOU "Yes" ... THEM "then you need to pay a tax to us"
... YOU "But my PC cant pick up the TV :/ " ... THEM "Well it can now m8, so hand the cash over or we will send you very aggressive letters, and then come in to your home and interview you under caution!.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad