1 post • joined Saturday 18th April 2009 18:45 GMT
Calm down dear, it's only a thumbdrive
It's just a collection of already-available tools, packaged into a useful format. It's no more exciting or sinister than the Windows side of the Helix CD.
Sorry to intrude on your paranoid fantasies.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!