1 post • joined 18 Apr 2009
Calm down dear, it's only a thumbdrive
It's just a collection of already-available tools, packaged into a useful format. It's no more exciting or sinister than the Windows side of the Helix CD.
Sorry to intrude on your paranoid fantasies.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen