1 post • joined 18 Apr 2009
Calm down dear, it's only a thumbdrive
It's just a collection of already-available tools, packaged into a useful format. It's no more exciting or sinister than the Windows side of the Helix CD.
Sorry to intrude on your paranoid fantasies.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad