1 post • joined 18 Apr 2009
Calm down dear, it's only a thumbdrive
It's just a collection of already-available tools, packaged into a useful format. It's no more exciting or sinister than the Windows side of the Helix CD.
Sorry to intrude on your paranoid fantasies.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015