2 posts • joined 17 Apr 2009
Problems with building cooling
We are experiencing some problems with building cooling and had an emergency shutdown of many machines in our lab, including the openjdk machines that handle the repositories and mailing lists.
Plenty of NAS boxes support iSCSI for well under $1500
Are there really other boxes with all what Iomega offers in this package ?
* Rack mountable
* SAN + iSCSI
* RAID 5 & 10
* Backed by EMC or other Enterprise class provider
However it's a pity there is no option for redundancy (e.g. dual NIC).
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes