1 post • joined 17 Apr 2009
"Symbian might not be as sexy as the iPhone, but it's everywhere (outside the US)."
That analogy is about as accurate as comparing Bridgestone tyres with a Porsche.
I really hope you're not paid to write this!
A letter and two numbers for you in the US. "E" and "7" and "1".
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity