1 post • joined 17 Apr 2009
"Symbian might not be as sexy as the iPhone, but it's everywhere (outside the US)."
That analogy is about as accurate as comparing Bridgestone tyres with a Porsche.
I really hope you're not paid to write this!
A letter and two numbers for you in the US. "E" and "7" and "1".
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?