1 post • joined Friday 17th April 2009 11:20 GMT
"Symbian might not be as sexy as the iPhone, but it's everywhere (outside the US)."
That analogy is about as accurate as comparing Bridgestone tyres with a Porsche.
I really hope you're not paid to write this!
A letter and two numbers for you in the US. "E" and "7" and "1".
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones