1 post • joined 17 Apr 2009
"Symbian might not be as sexy as the iPhone, but it's everywhere (outside the US)."
That analogy is about as accurate as comparing Bridgestone tyres with a Porsche.
I really hope you're not paid to write this!
A letter and two numbers for you in the US. "E" and "7" and "1".
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL