4 posts • joined Wednesday 15th April 2009 22:51 GMT
Lets hope the similarities end with the number 7!
The Windows 7 burger looks quite difficult to install. I am quessing it will cause sluggish system opperation for the first 12 hours and cause long delays to day to day opperations while the user tries to get rid of it! I just hope Windows 7 Software doesn't exibit the same problems!
Well. UKIP did quite well out of this one and the flier campaign started in our area on pretty much the same day..... The Telegraph gets quite a few (unrelated) references in the UKIP policy documentation....
This information was in the public interest. But it has been targeted, released, controlled and restricted. Someone is using this to try and change the political landscape. Who? I don't know. But it worries me in the same way that little message box that pops up on my screen whenever I type in my credit card details with the words "Yum, Yum" does.
I am not accusing any newspaper or political party (Mainly because I am far to cowardly and don't have anything to back up my speculation). But take a look at who the winners and losers from the fall out are!
Not #1 any more
Well! On the plus side it is no longer the first item that comes up on a Google search. It is now #2... second to this article!
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default