1 post • joined 13 Apr 2009
one of several similar programs
In 2009, social media are integrated on many levels in entertainment, marketing, and e-commerce. There's much to discuss and learn beyond merely dismissing it as a "lolcat degree." There are several such programs in the states, such as the Annenberg Program on Online Communities at USC, who are part of reputable institutions and have no trouble placing students in managerial and higher roles. It's about time we consider the creation and cultivation of online communities as an enterprise unto itself, and not just recreation for youth. It's part of the professional world we live in.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...